Understanding Social Proof
The principle is simple: people will make decisions (emotional, physical, material, mental, and spiritual) based on what they see other people doing. While people will follow the crowd, there is another aspect worth evaluating. Let’s talk about influencers and social trustworthiness.
Influencers are people who have the power to affect and direct buying decisions because of their authority, knowledge, position, or relationship with their audience. Social trustworthiness is always at play when it comes to influencer marketing. A single influencer can affect millions of people’s buying decisions — depending on how big his/her audience is. As long as people love a specific brand, others will love and follow it.
Can Instagram Followers Be Bought?
Yes, followers on Instagram can be easily bought. There are many companies that sell Instagram followers; however, before buying followers, ensure that they are real and that you buy Instagram followers from a bot-free platform.
How Much Do IG Followers Cost?
On average, 1,000 Instagram followers will cost you anywhere between $10 and $25. The platform in which you buy your paid fans will determine the amount that you will be charged. The most crucial factor to consider when buying Instagram followers is their quality. When you buy fake Instagram followers, you will inadvertently hurt your business because Instagram will find out, and they may cut off your number of followers, or worse, your page may get suspended or banned.
If you buy Instagram followers from InstaGrowing, you will never experience a drop in your purchased package. Instead, they deliver high-quality followers from active non-fake accounts. InstaGrowing’s product and price list include 100, 200, 500, and 1,000 followers for $3.39, $5.49, $7.99, and $15.99, respectively.
The company has built a reputation for expertise in Social Media Marketing, digital strategies, and brand awareness. When you purchase any of their packages, they will deliver organic and real followers to your page seamlessly and professionally. InstaGrowing delivers active followers that will enhance the credibility, visibility, and social acceptance of your business, and in turn, you will enjoy organic growth, more fans, and better awareness.
The Process of Buying Followers on Instagram
Before you decide on buying Instagram followers, a few critical factors should be thoroughly considered.
The reliability of the source
If you want to buy followers, make sure you are purchasing from a company that sells high-quality followers. First, buying Instagram followers is not illegal; however, when you don’t buy them from the right source or when you purchase the followers from platforms that sell automated bot followers, you risk your credibility, and Instagram or your real followers will eventually suspect that you use paid services to increase follower count, and they will consider you a fraud.
Social proof can sway in two directions. The first direction is when you buy real and organic followers on your account, and real people will follow you because they see you are popular enough. The second is when you buy fake followers on your Instagram account, and real followers will know that some things don’t add up and then unfollow you. If the latter scenario comes to play, your worst nightmare may happen — the platform’s algorithm will remove all your fake followers, suspend, or terminate your page, leaving you at ground zero again.
The best way to buy Instagram followers is to get them from platforms that manually deliver Instagram users to clients’ accounts and provide manual service.
But does manual service take a lot of time?
Not necessarily, they don’t. Also, it depends on the number of followers you order. You cannot expect 1,000 followers to be delivered to you in two hours. Demanding such quick service will lead to inorganic growth and suspicion. Organic growth means that your followers will be provided at a steady rate, and your brand gets excellent exposure from what seems to be natural and honest growth.
Beware of cheap followers
Cheap followers mean, well, less money; however, cheap often comes with low-quality accounts, so much so that your social media marketing campaign can become flawed.
Fake followers may also be automated and bot-enhanced, and this may lead to an account ban. Be careful of whatever comes cheap or free in your online management campaign.
Opt for strategic growth
People must understand that SMM comprises consistency, engagement, and strategy; that is, you must consistently produce engaging social media content and develop strategies to ensure that the content reaches the right audience. Our team of specialists at InstaGrowing provides monthly-subscription Instagram followers that will fall in sync with your content-production efforts. Often, making dope content can be time-consuming, and at the end of the day, you may not have the mental strength to start strategizing for better visibility. That’s where we come in. We provide strategic followers and other services that will enhance connection with the target audience and promote organic growth.
Buying Instagram followers on the InstaGrowing platform is very simple, and you can select a package, make an order, and pay within a minute.
- Step 1: Select the number of followers you want on the InstaGrowing service page.
- Step 2: Enter the photo or page of the account you want the Instagram followers delivered to.
- Step 3: Select a payment method, pay, and wait for confirmation of your order’s details. Confirmation will be sent by email. It will contain information including the number of followers you have chosen, the page you want the purchase to be delivered to, and the number of your social signals.
Choosing the service you want
You can choose either a monthly subscription of followers or choose to buy followers in bulk. InstaGrowing accepts both bulk orders and monthly subscription. Your brand or business, the awareness level you have, and your growth strategy will determine the type of package you choose. One-time bulk payment will work if you want to make instant engagement on your account. At the same time, monthly subscriptions will favor people who prefer a steady flow of engagement, organic growth, and brand awareness.
Reasons Why People Buy Instagram Followers
It’s almost a rude awakening for a lot of people when they realize that many businesses and brands buy Instagram followers. Oh, so big companies buy too? Yes, they do, and every big business started small, and there were times that they needed good boosts of new followers to improve visibility and make sales. People buy Instagram followers for a myriad of reasons. So, bought Instagram followers will help to increase your reach, as well as make your account more trustworthy and attractive. Also, big follower count is great for the next reasons:
You can try the long hard way of getting good engagement on your IG content; however, it’s arduous, and painstaking, and you are not guaranteed fast success or any type of success whatsoever. Yet, when you buy Instagram followers, you will set the Instagram algorithm and real people in motion to engage more with your content. First, the Instagram algorithm works with the trustworthiness mechanism; that is, the algorithm suggests videos and picture content to users when they feel other people are already viewing the content.
The Instagram algorithm works like an evil genius that supports successful brands — or brands and sends an unsuccessful brand into obscurity. Since you aim to become an influencer or sell goods and services through Instagram, you are advised to buy Instagram followers from credible sources.
People buy Instagram followers to increase their popularity
Buying Instagram followers from active non-fake followers will increase your individual Instagram posts’ popularity and the popularity of your brand altogether. Many followers on your Instagram will lead to more active followers; however, when your account is dry, people will not follow you without followers, likes, and comments.
While you work assiduously to provide quality content, allow “Instagram followers” service producers to boost your social media engagement and visibility by buying high-quality followers.
Fast-track your journey to becoming an influencer
Many perks come with being an influencer, including enjoying brand-ambassadorial deals, getting loads of gifts, donations, and positivity from your fans, and making a whole lot of money. When you become an authority at what you do and have a strong online presence, or when you have a controversial stand on specific issues, you may quickly become an influencer.
While the perks of being an influencer are certainly enticing, the journey to becoming a certified one is not a walk in the park. Many influencers spend years — even decades, before getting their first big break, and there are other influencers who, within a year, produce excellent content and become famous.
With real and organic Instagram followers, you can fast-track your journey to becoming a successful, popular, and well-respected business. Buying Instagram followers from safe sources is a reliable strategy for influencer success.
Buying Instagram followers is an affordable social media marketing strategy. Not only does it save you a lot of time, but it also saves you some money. This is not to say that you find the cheapest offering out there; instead, focus on buying the followers from a reputable service provider. At InstaGrowing, we have a community of real people who will subscribe to your IG account and give you the needed organic following for a successful campaign.
InstaGrowing’s affordable service package is great for:
- beginners — who are starting and need to test marketing parameters,
- fairly popular Instagram influencers — who need a considerable boost of followers for improved visibility,
- and seasoned brands, influencers, marketers, and businesses — who want an even more considerable following or a cult following.
Whatever level you are on your influencer or brand growth, you will always need new followers, and at InstaGrowing, we offer the best services at affordable prices. Also, we accept bulk and custom orders. So, if you want to buy new followers, you are at the right place, as the company will take care of all your requests and demands.
What Do I Do Instead of Buying Instagram Followers?
To be honest, there isn’t really an option of not buying Instagram followers if you want quick engagement and a strong online presence — especially if you are new. It’s an arduous task and route to take. Buying Instagram followers are complementary; that is, the buttress of every other effort you put into your online presence.
The right question should be,
“What else do I have to do to grow my follower count, reach a broader audience, and get astounding engagement on my IG account?”
At InstaGrowing, our team of expert social media managers, strategists, and professional data analysts have compiled an extensive list of things you can do to make your Instagram campaign stand out.
Make a Complete and Compelling Instagram Bio and Profile: A complete profile tells people that you are serious about your Instagram account and brand. Before you even think about buying Instagram followers, likes, or comments, do your due diligence and make a compelling Instagram bio and complete profile. Here are the necessary things you should include in your profile:
Instagram profile picture
This should be a basic understanding, but we have seen many people carelessly flout this basic rule — and it is always detrimental to their campaigns. When selecting a profile, don’t use just any picture on your mobile device. Two words are essential in Instagram profile picture selection: ‘Relevance and creativity.’ Your profile picture must be relevant to the niche or theme of your account. For example, if you have an Instagram account related to digital marketing, a crisp picture of you in a suit and tie shows potential clients that you are a serious service provider. Even better, you can take a creative shot in a studio setting with a lot of bright colors. Don’t forget to add some spice to your dress — clients who will allow you to handle their accounts need to be impressed by your looks.
Your IG bio should be compelling and informational. If you cannot write a good bio, hire a professional copywriter. A little tip: ‘Instagram bios can be short and straight to the point; however, they should touch the most significant parts of your page or career.’ For example, if you have worked in a digital firm as a copywriter, and your page is about digital marketing, you can write about the relevant job. However, it would help if you did not write about your experience as a medical firm secretary — it’s not related to the page.
- The Instagram platform is fun. Don’t be too serious. Check out DrPimplePopper on Instagram and see how she uses a lot of humor to attract a large following.
- Clearly define the channels you can be contacted. If you want them to reach out to you on other social media platforms, state the platforms.
- Keep it as short as possible.
- Be fun and creative. Use emojis.
Set your account to public
This is another basic rule everyone should know; however, we often come across a would-be influencer who set their accounts to private — and then we ask, “What exactly are you hiding?” A would-be influencer needs a lot of exposure. Set your account to the public.
Hashtags are tools that Instagram uses to drive organic suggestions, through its algorithm, to your business.
- Do not overuse hashtags. Seven-ten hashtags are enough. Use more, and you risk being seen as desperate.
- If you are new, do not use highly competitive hashtags.
- You can research hashtags from Twitter’s trending hashtags and topics.
- Your hashtags do not always have to be below your caption. You can also put them in line with your main caption.
Optimize your captions
You can always optimize your Instagram captions. It’s amazing — and yes, it can drive organic traffic to your Instagram post.
So how does it work?
Optimization captions mean writing your captions for search engine optimization, placing relevant keywords in your caption that will lead to your post being suggested to users who use the keywords in their search.
Keyword optimization is different for the Instagram algorithm. While Google algorithm requires keywords without hashtags, Instagram uses hashtags to find keywords; therefore, if you want to post about food, a keyword that will be used by most people searching for food maybe, ‘best foods in Atlanta.’ Once your keyword research shows that a specific keyword is being searched for, use the keyword as a hashtag.
How to Search for Keywords
It’s straightforward. If you are writing in the food blog niche, press #food, and Instagram will automatically list the different keywords that begin with food, and you can select the ones relevant to your post.
We just typed #food on our Instagram post and hashtags shown include: #food #foodporn #foodie #foodphotography #foodstylist #foodblogger and many more.
Content! Content!! Content!!! Content is #King in social media. Whenever you want to publish an Instagram post, story, reels, or go live, you need to ask yourself, ‘Is this content engaging? Will it move my audience? Will it get me a lot of organic shares, likes, and comments? Am I doing enough?’
Now STOP! You must be thinking, but I do not have enough money to buy or rent cameras, hire editors, and make stunning or crispy videos. It’s not 1980 when you needed a ton of money to shoot dope videos or pictures. This is 21st century, people were already making extremely attractive content with their mobile phones.
Tips on making good Content
- Do your #research on what your audience likes. A good tip: check out what your best-selling competitors are doing, and you will not be too far from what makes your audience happy.
- Use a phone with a good camera if you do not have an expensive camera.
- Simplicity is an excellent tool. Also, apply some humor if you can.
- Use great captions.
- If you are a brand, supporting your local community drives loyalty and followers to your Instagram account.
- Do not be afraid to #Jumpin. Sometimes, Instagram campaigns are beautifully and successfully done; other times, they can become a debacle. You may not always win, but you will still learn if you are bold enough, and you will win.
Social Media Life Hacks of Getting Followers
Promo codes are excellent ways to drive engagement to your Instagram page. Also, do not just do giveaways. Make them fun and interactive. Ask your audience a question, tell them to tag a friend and answer the question, and the winner can get free products — alongside their friend. There are many promo ideas, and you can check out the ones done by some of the brands you follow.
You can do a ‘BFF’ picture challenge: competitors in the challenge can be asked to post a picture or a video of themselves and their besties, tag their besties, ask their besties to follow the page, and the winner will go for an all-expense-paid trip to Disneyland. Cool, right?
Test your social media campaign on a small level before you launch it on a larger scale
Note the impression, likes, comments, and follows that come from the small scale, and you will have an educated guess on what your target audience and potential audience will like.
Question and answer sessions:
A Q&A session is a great way to interact with your audience, teach them more about your brand, services, and products, get to know how much they know about your brand, and connect with them on a fantastic level. The questions asked in a Q&A session should be brand-centered.
Hold a contest
Brand or business-related competitions also leads to excellent engagement. Contests have become more popular since TikTok entered the social media world. Borrow some of the TikTok content and incorporate them into your own brand campaign.
Get relevant influencers to support your brand
An influencer is capable of boosting your followers, increasing product sales, and enhancing brand awareness, and exposing you to their brand.
Host an Instagram takeover
Oh! Instagram takeovers are popular because they yield outstanding results — especially if you allow the right influencer to take over your account.
- Set clear goals: What do you want to achieve with your takeover? What product, service, idea, or dream do you want to push? If the vision is clear, the takeover will have a better chance at success.
- Use an influencer that aligns with your target audience: If you want to connect with the Baby Boomers generation, a Gen X influencer might not be the right pick — regardless of the number of her Instagram followers.
- You can use an employee: Employee takeovers show that your brand is human, and employees are treated with empathy, respect, honesty, and are allowed to show their creativity. What better way to connect with your audience than with a happy employee?
An Instagram takeover means giving an influencer or an employee access to your account. It’s a win-win situation.
- Keep your content fresh and unique.
- Post consistently: When starting, you can post one to three times a day. Also, develop a content calendar. Often, you will have spontaneous moments; however, if it is a brand-account and not a personal account, a content calendar will instill the discipline required to produce great content and post on time.
- Use Reels: Reels is a new Instagram feature — and an answer to TikTok. While we can argue about Facebook’s unhealthy competitiveness, we should instead talk about how you can use Instagram Reels to connect with your audience. Reels have awesome video features like TikTok — okay, maybe not like TikTok, but it comes close, and you can create short 15-seconds and 30-seconds videos.
- Go Live: Connect live with your audience. Get creative with your Instagram live.
- Know who your Instagram followers are: Your followers know you; do you know them? If you want to know more about your Instagram fans, simply go to Instagram Analytics, and you will have vital information like the demographics of your audience.
- Attract traffic from other channels: As an influencer, you can comment on other people’s posts, and if your comments are funny, controversial, or engaging, people may decide to check out your page, and they may follow you.
The methods above, added with consistent delivery of real Instagram followers from InstaGrowing, will help grow your Instagram reach and engagement. It takes a lot of discipline, creativity, and consistency to grow your brand, influence positive sales, and enjoy a rich return on investment on your Instagram campaign. In the end, you will be happy about your decision to buy Instagram followers.
What Makes InstaGrowing Different?
- We sell real social signals.
- We do not sell or share information with third-party businesses or organizations. We are very discreet with our transactions.
- We offer full information services, including publishing blog posts that will help you grow your page. We offer broad-spectrum services, including sales of Instagram views, automated views, comments, Story likes, likes, and more. We also provide extensive services on other social media platforms.
- Superior Quality technology: We make consistent and heavy investments in our technology to ensure that our services remain top-notch, payments are secured, and client information is inaccessible to third parties.
- Followers’ Community: We deliver organic followers from active Instagram accounts owned by real people within our communities. These accounts have complete profiles, profile pictures, and great bios.