Social media has become an excellent channel for communication with a large audience. Therefore, if you want to declare yourself or your brand, be sure to use it. Good content and quality photos are very good, but it is also very important to consider the best time for publication.
Best Times to Post on Instagram
Instagram is a platform on which you can place beautiful photos, adorable videos and interesting text-visual content. To date, Instagram is full of diverse pages of companies offering their products or services. Their number will only grow.
Nevertheless, there is some difficulty with which you may encounter. In order to gather your audience in an organic way, you will need a lot of time and effort. Statistics Instagram showed that more than 80 percent of users tend to give preference to business accounts that are popular.
Also, be sure to take into account the fact that up to 65 percent of users most often purchase a product or service from the brand to which they are subscribed. So do not underestimate the power of Instagram and take into account our few tips
Thursday is the best day for publications on Instagram.
On Sunday it’s better to stay away from any publications since this is not the most suitable day.
The best time to publish on Instagram:
- on Wednesday at 3 p.m.,
- on Thursday at 5, 11 a.m. and from 3 to 4 p.m.,
- on Friday at 5 p.m.
Best Times to Post on Instagram for Nonprofits
If you belong to non-profit organizations, then for you there are few other advice-rules regarding the best time for posts on Instagram. In general, they are not very different from the main trends and peak times, however, we recommend that you use the data collected by us:
The best time to publish on Instagram for non-profit organizations falls on Friday at 2 pm.
You can get the most effective result if you publish:
- on Tuesday at 3 and 9 p.m.,
- on Wednesday from 3 to 4 p.m.,
- on Thursday from 2 to 3 p.m.,
- on Friday at 10 a.m.
The optimal time is on weekdays from noon to 5 p.m.
On Saturday, it is better not to post on Instagram since for non-profit organizations this is not the most actual time.
Best Times to Post on Instagram for Education
Educational institutions, as well as education-related systems, can actively use the Instagram to attract new entrants. Most of the users, whose age category falls between 18 and 29 years, often use Instagram. Therefore, you have all the chances to get the target audience and achieve the desired result. For this, consider the following tips:
- The best time to post on Instagram for education falls on Monday at 8 p.m.
- The beginning of the week is the best period when young people devote time to education. However, you can use a daily account update to attract more students.
- Weekdays are the optimal time, especially from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- On Sunday, youth are least interested in education, so do not rely on this day.
Best Times to Post on Instagram for Healthcare
Organizations and systems related to the healthcare environment can excellently attract new users to their industry with the help of Instagram. Short videos, interesting photos, and in-vogue stories will certainly find their target audience. Therefore, in order to achieve the goal as quickly and efficiently as possible, we recommend using our small tips:
- The best time to publish on Instagram for Health comes on Tuesday at 1 p.m.
- From Tuesday to Friday, users of Instagram are maximally placed to receive information on health topics, the best time is from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- On weekends, it is better to refrain from publishing medical bias, as users are not particularly active these days.
Best Times to Post on Instagram for Tech
All brands related to the technical niche can face the problem of self-expression and understandable visualization in the vast spaces of the digital world. Nevertheless, there are several tricks that will help you achieve active interaction with users of Instagram. To do this, you will need to initially cooperate with several influential and popular Instagram accounts, and also use our recommendations regarding the publication time:
- The best time to publish on Instagram for technical brands falls on Wednesday at 10 a.m.
- Thursday is the most productive day for the publication of technical posts.
- Weekdays are the most optimal period for publications. The best time is from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- On Sunday, Instagram users are less likely to be receptive to posts about technical brands.
Best Times to Post on Instagram for Consumer Goods
Shopping accounts and brands targeting consumer products can use the Instagram for active sales. This platform is ideal for placing posts that quickly and easily find their audience. The Instagram format allows you to create the most attractive posts. The only thing you need to consider is the best time for publications and some of our tips:
- The best time to publish on Instagram for consumer products is on Saturday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Wednesday is the best day for maximum impact on users.
- The best period for publications falls on every day of the week from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- On Monday, we advise not to publish, as users are not particularly placed to make purchases on the Internet.
Tools To Boost Your Social Media Presence
If you seriously think about promoting your brand in social networks, be sure to take into account the importance of using Instagram. If you want to always go in step with time, as well as see your business successfully developing, you need to be aware of the current trends. Instagram is a great way to:
- express yourself,
- get your target audience,
- succeed in the shortest possible time.
From 2012 Instagram belongs to Facebook, which paid a billion dollars for this social network. Therefore, you can be completely sure that Instagram has a solid foundation and a promising future. Thus, properly developing your business on Instagram, you will get a stunning result.
Instagram has very comfortable conditions for running a business. You can use automated planning tools that enable you to maintain a direct link to publications on Instagram. Your presence in the digital world will be even more convenient. The most popular and practical planning tools are:
Later is one of the most practical and powerful planning tools for Instagram. Its statistics amaze and grab. More than 600,000 different brands, agencies and private companies worldwide use this tool. Moreover, due to its ease of use, it has become an indispensable element of comment management for most popular bloggers and businesses.
The free version of this tool gives you the opportunity to manage 30 photos per month, without video materials, on one profile. The price of paid versions varies in the range from 9 to 49 US dollars per month. You can get an unlimited number of posts on up to 5 accounts.
Buffer will help you to significantly save your time, which you spend on managing profiles in social networks. It makes possible to conveniently publish and plan future posts on several platforms at once. Also, you will have a detailed analysis of the progress of your social campaigns. With it, you can effectively plan messages in the Instagram.
The Buffer is very convenient and easy to use, which is one of its main advantages. You do not have to spend a lot of time learning how to properly use this tool. Just connect the necessary profiles to it and make yourself comfortable with the layout of the content.
The free version of Buffer for Instagram allows you to schedule 10 posts. If that’s not enough, you can always buy an awesome plan, worth $10 per month. In this case, you will be able to work immediately with 10 profiles and planning 100 posts.
Hootsuite has much in common with Buffer, since it allows you to publish directly to Instagram. However, this tool has a wider range of functionality that extends the scope of familiar planning. Thus, using Hootsuite you can also:
- Track the activity of your competitorsIf you have not yet decided on the direction in which you want to develop, you can resort to a strategy of engagement and learning. After you accurately understand what you like and what you are good at, based on your idols, you can create a personal marketing strategy. Moreover, you can note for yourself which hashtags are better to use and what content is most attractive to users. Using Hootsuite, you can easily track the chips of competitors directly on the control panel.
- Build up your activity on InstagramThe popularity and success of promoting your brand directly depend on the quality and activity of your presence on Instagram. It is important to integrate posts (hashtags and images) and expand the target audience. With Hootsuite, you can make special settings that will allow you to track and correctly use the user’s search threads.
You can experience a 30-day free version of Hootsuite for 3 of your profiles. If you need to increase the number of profiles, you can purchase the necessary monthly plan, starting from $9 for 10 profiles, up to $99 for 50 profiles.
How to Reach More Followers with Every Social Message
The time of publication is very important if you want to achieve the maximum result. Nevertheless, even following certain tips, you need to understand that the information appears based on the analysis of certain sources. Therefore, it cannot be said that all the data are completely correct since they do not always take into account such features as:
- specificity of the industry
- wishes of the audience
- ultimate goals
Therefore, always try to take these parameters into account in order to derive the most optimal time. With the help of such nuances, you will be able to understand the digital environment as deeply as possible and find the best approach.
Decide on the niche with which you want to work. Thus, you can find the most effective approach to working with the audience. You will be able to develop certain habits that will benefit your business. If the standard advice on the niche you choose does not work, then you need to change your strategy and find a more flexible approach that does not limit your actions by any strict timeframe.
Combine advice on the best time for publications. Using several time periods at once will help you find the most optimal time, which will close your needs as much as possible and help to make maximum full audience coverage. A wide time range always has its advantages since you will be more oriented to the result obtained, moving away from certain templates. Flexibility and orientation to personal experience is certainly the best option because the success of your business will directly depend on the activity of your target audience only, not all users of Instagram.
Find the optimal time that works for you. Do not be afraid to run several tests. Only in this way will you be able to deduce the most effective time that you need. Based on the template advice, you have the opportunity to analyze each of the options and determine the best direction.
Continue to test and optimize
One of the important elements of the success in promoting your brand on Instagram is your desire to act decisively and take risks. However strange it may seem, but when you risk – you open up more opportunities. Do not be afraid to experiment, as this will help promote your business more effectively.
Having conducted a number of tests and taking the best time for publication on Instagram, do not rush to relax. The audience is a very variable parameter since what works fine now can play against you in a week or even earlier. Therefore, try periodically to check the relevance of your strategy. This will help to always remain at the top, as you will be as close to the desires of your followers as possible, attracting new customers and business partners.