Social networks are no longer just a means of communication and keeping in touch with friends, acquaintances and colleagues. They have become a way of representing our individuality, have gained our real and desirable features and are well coping with the role of visualizing us in the virtual world.
This is especially true for the Instagram. This app has entered into many spheres of our live. Nowadays, for some users, Instagram is a tool for implementing creative ideas, and their personal profiles look like incredibly beautiful photo albums or they use this app as a personal illustrated blog for sharing their thoughts and ideas; For photographers, models and video makers their profiles in Instagram became business cards and portfolios; Some people use it as a tool for business, others for showing their daily lives. Another users combine all these actions together.
Share with us what your personal profiles in social networks mean for you, especially in Instagram, and you will be able to get a reward in size $500.
What You Should Do
1. We are very pleased to receive an article or essay, which will set out your vision about the impact of social networks, especially Instagram app, on different areas of our lives.
2. Students in the area of arts– It is desirable to write about your own experience of using social networks as an instrument for implementing your creative ideas and projects.
3. Students in business, economic and marketing areas – It is desirable to write about the features of Internet marketing and doing business based on the Instagram.
4. Students in medical and social areas – It is desirable to reveal the issue of the impact of social networks on the development and life of young people, as well as describe the advantages and disadvantages of this impact. If you are considering a problem in an article or essay, you must provide possible ways to resolve it.
The distribution of themes is conditional, you are able to choose any topic mentioned above or choose your own, corresponding to the general idea of the scholarship.
Requirements to Work
- — Volum – 500-1000 words.
- — Work must be unique. Plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
- — Each student can choose only one topic and send only one article or essay.
The student must be able to:
- — formulate and articulate position in writing;
- — argue point in an organized and logical manner;
- — argue and justify point of view.
How will we check the works?
- — We will take into account the uniqueness of your work, its literacy, creativity in choosing the theme and the depth of your reflection.
- — For check plagiarism level we use free tools such as https://edubirdie.com and https://smallseotools.com/.
- — This scholarship is for students that are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools at United Kingdom, United States, Australia and Canada.
- — This scholarship can be attended by both graduates and undergraduates.
How to Apply
Please write us at scholarship form until the deadline – 15/12/2018. If we receive your essay after it will not be considered. Also, e-mail must contain next information:
- — Personal Details (First and Last name, Phone and Address).
- — School Name, Area of Study.
- — Copy of any document which can prove that you are a Student at current school.v
- — Essay or article as attached word document with a .doc file.
You have a chance to win $500 cash prize (or via PayPal). The winner will be featured on our website on this same page, social media, and other press platforms.
Disclaimer: All or portions of all Applications (including the Winner Application) may be posted on our website, or used in other marketing materials without further compensation.